Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to search strings, referring websites, entry and exit pages and other data. This is anonymous, aggregate statistical data that cannot be used to identify you personally.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you make contact with us.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information
Any personal information that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
This website include links to third-party websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of visiting third-party websites, such as that resulting from viruses or malware.
The content of third-party websites is the responsibility of their respective owners and operators.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10, which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us at the address below.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files which hold data, that are placed on your computer/device by visiting the Easy website(s). They will allow Easy to identify you, to improve your user experience of the Easy website(s) by capturing website(s) usage statistics. These will be used to improve the website(s) performance and experience in the future.
What Cookies will be placed on your Computer?
Session cookies are temporary and remain on your computer/device for the duration of your visit to the Easy website(s), but are removed automatically once you leave the website(s). Persistent cookies remain on your computer for a longer period. This time period depends on the cookies code settings and your computers/devices browser settings. Persistent cookies can be removed manually by you.
The following table summarises the type of cookies that will be used and how the data will be collected and why it will be collected.
To collect information about how visitors use the website(s) and use the data collected to help Easy improve the website(s). The information is collected in an anonymous form, which includes how access to the website(s), how it was gained and how many times the website(s) have been visited.
Do we use the third party cookies?
We use Google Analytics.
How can I control or delete cookies?
The majority of internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. These settings can be amended to block cookies and/or tell you when cookies are being set up on your computer/device. Instructions to amend your computer/device browser settings can be obtained via the browser instructions on your computer/device.
Please note, if you disable the cookies on these website(s), your experience of using the website(s) will be affected and you may not be able to access all areas of the website(s).